Hi Nevada Marshalls, we thought we would start a blog on this side of the map. We are called Marshalls Many. Since everything we say or do will be pretty much about all of us and our lives.
Hopefully we can keep up with all the news on everyone. I'm looking forward to posting our pictures and keeping you up on all of the news. As you know the weather is finally getting better, we are starting to spend more week-ends at the lake we are anxious to turn the corner and see our boat at the dock. We never know when the marina will put them in, sometime now before Memorial day. That is the best feeling we can hardly get from the van to the dock quick enough, at that moment summer begins.
I so enjoyed my time in Vegas with Sean, Wendi and Lola. I could not wait to meet her. I have been craving to hold her for weeks and smell that new baby smell. She is absolutely beautiful. I see so much of Sean in her especially when she sleeps, she is such a great mix of both of them. I cant wait to see her again and hold and kiss her some more. Dad is really looking forward to meeting her. He will sing all his silly songs and do his voices, she needs some grandpa time. The days I was there flew by, I wish I could have stayed longer. Dad missed me though he said it was like losing a leg or arm. ha ha. So now I'm a limb.
Alayna graduates from pre-school this week. Her concert is Wednesday nite. She is terrified (shy like her dad). She will be so cute. She said we wont see her, she is in the back row. We can only see her shoes and pony tail. She is growing so fast.
I will update more later...oh and Happy Mothers day to all of us, what a great job we do..Wendi welcome to your new holiday it is one of the best. Mom marshall
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you started this blog. I look forward to many pictures and updates. Sean, Lola and I will see you all soon!
This is cute!
Post a Comment