Sunday, June 15, 2008

HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!


HAPPY FATHERS DAY

Just thought I would say Happy Fathers Day. What a nice week-end. We went to the lake and sat on the boat, the kids swam most of the day Saturday and couple hours on Sunday. We got some yard work done, and visited with the neighbors. Dad starts his new job tomorrow. He says he has to go to bed by nine tonight. He starts work at 5:40 am. Stacey just left to take the kids to their dads. She asked him if he would like them early today for fathers day and he said no. Some guys just don't get it I guess. I wish I could have a cook-out with everyone home for dad, Sean and Scott but not going to happen this year anyway. I miss my dad today. I probably would have bought him some new tennis shoes which he never bought for himself. And grandpa Marshall would wish everyone could get together for a cook out also, that seemed to be his wish most of the time.

Hope everybody has a nice day. Love Mom

1 comment:

Nevada Marshalls said...

I remember you buying shoes for Grandpa. The years pass too fast. I missed you guys today.